Which types of financial helps are offered by Chase bank?
It may be simpler than you think. No bank wants to lose its long-term client. Chase or any other bank is likely to honor your request of a short-term credit, seeing your impressive account history, loyalty and probably a great credit score.
Here are some of the reasons why you would need an unsecured personal loan.
- Wedding: Some lenders may offer a loan that typically helps pay marriage-related expenses. Big banks generally do not have a wedding loan, so you will have to make use of a personal loan, which may be easier to obtain.
- Travel: It is a kind of planned expenses. Whether you want to go on a honeymoon or take a holiday tour, need to have cash to pay for tickets, hotels and sightseeing. A credit card might be used, but a personal loan seems a better idea because of lower interest rate. It also doesn’t let you spend beyond your budget.
- Medical: You need hard cash in case of a medical emergency. This is a situation that might force a borrower to accept unaffordable terms of a lender. You might end up falling in a debt trap. A timely help from a big bank like Chase is what you need to stay financially protected.
- Education: The depleting money in your bank account might shatter your child’s dream. You just want to be an ideal dad, helping your child pursue his or her chosen field of study without fear of a missed school fee. Borrow money, invest in education, and reap the harvest later.
- Debt Consolidation: Avoid paying high interests on your credit cards. Borrow at a lower rate and pay off all your outstanding revolving debts. Make a single payment and enjoy a hassle-free lifestyle while saving a great deal in interests.
Are you interested to apply?
Impressed? Now all you want to know how you can apply at Chase or any other lender for some quick cash. Here are some of the tips that you can follow.
- Call the bank that you have account with and ask its customer service representative if the bank can help you with some money. You need to have a checking or saving account in the same bank and have a 700+ credit score.
- See if you can provide some collateral. A homeowner or someone who owns a vehicle might find it easier to apply and get approved for a personal loan.
- Get someone to vouch for you. It can be tricky as you may not find many people to give personal assurance and thus put at stake their own credit profiles. A student can use the credit score of his or her father or mother to get qualified for a small personal loan.
- Think of an alternative. For example, Chase Bank usually offers overdraft facilities for its bank account holders. A home equity loan can be a good alternative to unsecured loans.
It is possible that your application is rejected, especially when you don’t possess a very good score. As a general rule of thumb, people with a score of 720 or above is likely to get approved at major lenders. On the other hand, if your score is below 600, you don’t have much option than to apply at a bad credit lender, which might be a risky option. The people with scores in between 600 and 720 have less to moderate chances of success at usual lenders.